- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 151
- Reactions Received
- 409
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Ok I like youYoda is INfamousbleh gg stans
Gg anti????Ok I like you
BEND THE KNEE
how are you in the events team? can you even spell events?
e-v-n-t-show are you in the events team? can you even spell events?
You are right .. I didn’t recognize you ..Woah I haven't seen you in so long! Welcome back.
Also, if it's too bright there's a dark theme. Just click on the light bulb in the top right corner.
I won't be surprised if you have no idea who I am lol
it should work though?You are right .. I didn’t recognize you ..
and the light bulb thing did not work :(
It’s Baekhyun’s day after all
I like GGs thoughGg anti????Yes I’ll bow!
if you likes gg's she's not on your sideI like GGs though
But if you are against Yoda then I’m on your side
No way! @Son Na Eun ?You are right .. I didn’t recognize you ..
and the light bulb thing did not work :(
Everyone on my sideif you likes gg's she's not on your side![]()
I like GGs though
But if you are against Yoda then I’m on your side
Someone gets meif you likes gg's she's not on your side![]()