Boy group stans I have a question (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do you consider yourself a stan of more soft concept or harder concept, or do you stan both pretty equally?

Example of soft concept vs hard concept in the same group:



VS





I would say I'm a harder concept leaning stan but I really like a well done softer concept. Funny enough, in this instance I prefer Illusion to Guerrilla
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

kiki

you will be forever missed
.
Joined
26 June 2021
Messages
1,331
Reactions Received
2,201
Location
seulgis heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
861
Fandom
Wiz*one frvr
Ship
neither tbh, i like a dark more mature concept but not a hard concept w lots of leather and weird music :susPepe:

smth like txts cant you see me, bts' black swan or svts fear
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
I have a clear idea of what I'd look into a boygroup since I once was in my way to stan one. Dark aggressive concept with heavy rock music. In their beginnings, Super Dragon met that criteria.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Tbh, there's probably more hard than soft x.x
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread