Teaser Boy with luv by Bts feat Halsey (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
yeah
I agree
:nosejoo:

I am not going to be suprised if it's Gucci :hmm:
I hope the know that just because it’s Gucci, it doesn’t mean it’s cute.
:pepecry1:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
it was only one week because of the tour

they have some time now to promoto on music shows, so I hope they will

but if this collab is the title its gonna be hard without Halsey (?)
Yeah they are either gonna have just the playback over it, cut her part short or have female singers cover her part
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
it was only one week because of the tour

they have some time now to promoto on music shows, so I hope they will

but if this collab is the title its gonna be hard without Halsey (?)
TBH I think that only doing a week's worth of promo is probably better for them. They have nothing to prove anymore so it's not like they need the wins to validate themselves plus I feel like with the amount of work and travelling that they are having to do at the minute, the gruelling music show schedules are an unnecessary added stress. One week of music shows is more than enough especially when they're probably gonna be doing international TV appearances too.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
nope
no track list
so maybe this is not even the title track

bh is playing with us again :chickill:
Maybe this is gonna be more of the 'international title track' that they push more in America and then they'll have a separate one that's more targeted for the Korean GP...
Yeah they are either gonna have just the playback over it, cut her part short or have female singers cover her part
What does Halsey's schedule look like? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she came to Korea for a performance at some point. Especially if they are gonna do that big comeback special where they perform the whole album.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski and Myco
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
Maybe this is gonna be more of the 'international title track' that they push more in America and then they'll have a separate one that's more targeted for the Korean GP...

What does Halsey's schedule look like? I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she came to Korea for a performance at some point. Especially if they are gonna do that big comeback special where they perform the whole album.
I don't really like how this sounds but its business afterall
I just want good songs :llama_lovely:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
522
Reactions Received
1,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
LOL IT ACTUALLY A NEW SONG! AM I STIPID FOR READING IT AS BOY IN LOVE AND THINK THAT HAKSEY WAS REMIX THERE OLD STUFF 😂 for the past hour I was wondering why on Earth would they release Boy In Love feat Halsey when they have a comeback around the corner 😂. I blame Twice for putting my mind is damn frenzy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,399
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hopefully I enjoy this collab more then their last one with Nicki, that one just felt really awkward in the song for me personally. I don’t really know what to expect but nonetheless I’m still excited! :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ringwanderung

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread