Tourney Boy With Luv vs DNA - R6 BTS Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,256
Reactions Received
76,671
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,870
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
:umjicry:
Why u do dis?

It's haaaaaard this go around. DNA was actually the first BTS song I'd ever heard, so.....
But, but BWL is such an earworm and the flashbacks to earlier times in the video are just....

Sigh. I gotta go with DNA because she may murder me if I go against her now. I'm kinda committed......
:chickill::irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: arieam and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread