COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[BOYS PLANET] third mission songs preview (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
zeroady
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
1. Switch
With unique rhythmical beat and oriental sound, it mixes hip hop, punk, lyrical and dance

2. SuperCharger
This hip hop song with lyrical and sophisticated melody contains various genres and its unpredictable

3. Over Me
This R&B medium tempo song has an addictive chorus and a dance break which stands out

4. Say My Name (not ateez-)
New jack swing genre with punky sound. It's about a boy in love

5. En Garde
Minimal and addictive bass riff, it's about a boy who isn't frustrated by the result but gathers himself together

Choose the team members in each song you want to see them perform on the mnet+ app! (In the home page you'll see the banner called "do you agree with this combination?" And click on it) The most matches in each song who survives in the third mission will be officially chosen (I'm not sure tbh but we'll see what's next)​

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
zeroady
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
@Boys Planet

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
hmm switch and say my name seem to be what i would most like.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread