BP in Westen Makeup (1 Viewer)

What group should I do next?

  • Twice

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Red Velvet

    Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Momoland

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Mamamoo

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Loona

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Izty

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • GIDLE

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • (Other) comment who

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10

Faerie

I just wanna love myself, Love my weakness
.
.
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,594
Reactions Received
5,717
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,291
Fandom
Once
Gender
Female
Wreck
I posted this thread a while ago on Allkpop. Got a lot of Bash for putting ‘to much’ makeup on them 🙄

Hope you like it .
Dont forget to tell me who was your fav look and vote what group to do next.

Jennie
14146


Lisa
14147


Rose
14148


Jisoo
14149
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread