BP's Don't Know What To Do: Does anyone know what song this part sounds like? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
The flow reminds me of something Alanis Morissette might sing, but I couldn't name it off the top of my head

I think its the intro to this song that's making me think of it



The song everyone knows from her *you oughta know is better*
 
  • Like
Reactions: thyme
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
4
Reactions Received
7
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
The flow reminds me of something Alanis Morissette might sing, but I couldn't name it off the top of my head

I think its the intro to this song that's making me think of it



The song everyone knows from her *you oughta know is better*
Oo, thank you! Will have a listen through her songs, might be it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread