Chart Brave Girls finally reach #1 on Melon (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

I mean it's in the old system but still :wimwim: According to the current format they're #2 on all charts, IU is #1 on two charts and the Yoseob/Eunji duet is #1 on the other 2 :wimwim:





@eclipsoul @Reo @Abeamus
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Well it means that Rollin' is getting more streams than Celebrity at least but needs to catch up in unique listeners to pass it in the new system. The Eunji & Yoseob duet is unfortunate but Bugs pretty much anything tops on release since it has like 5 people using it so just Genie that is the oof one. Also I know they are gonna compile what groups reached #1 but Rollin' is more impressive than Hwaa and As You Wish and hopefully it will be able to show that.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Well it means that Rollin' is getting more streams than Celebrity at least but needs to catch up in unique listeners to pass it in the new system. The Eunji & Yoseob duet is unfortunate but Bugs pretty much anything tops on release since it has like 5 people using it so just Genie that is the oof one. Also I know they are gonna compile what groups reached #1 but Rollin' is more impressive than Hwaa and As You Wish and hopefully it will be able to show that.
Yeah IU's unique listeners is tough to beat but Rollin' def getting more streams. Idk the Melon numbers but on Genie, it got some 580K streams yesterday and the 2nd highest was Shinee with like 290K streams so there's a big gap.
Hopefully once they promote it again, they might actually gain a few ULs.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Yeah IU's unique listeners is tough to beat but Rollin' def getting more streams. Idk the Melon numbers but on Genie, it got some 580K streams yesterday and the 2nd highest was Shinee with like 290K streams so there's a big gap.
Hopefully once they promote it again, they might actually gain a few ULs.
Yeah IUs unique listeners are always no joke however this shows potential at least although Rollin' and Celebrity might end up trading places a few times as a song reaching #1 when it was the old system would give it a boost but that obviously doesn't work now that the new system is in place.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah IUs unique listeners are always no joke however this shows potential at least although Rollin' and Celebrity might end up trading places a few times as a song reaching #1 when it was the old system would give it a boost but that obviously doesn't work now that the new system is in place.
Looks like Rollin' might have finally started turning things around :sanapray:



Wait nvm it says group song so IU still ahead.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Looks like Rollin' might have finally started turning things around :sanapray:



Wait nvm it says group song so IU still ahead.
Yeah a lot of these stat accounts keep soloist and groups separate so doubt there will be many comparisons between Rollin' and Celebrity but you can try finding ones about Celebrity and Rollin' separately at least if you can't find something like this.

 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah a lot of these stat accounts keep soloist and groups separate so doubt there will be many comparisons between Rollin' and Celebrity but you can try finding ones about Celebrity and Rollin' separately at least if you can't find something like this.

Yep looks like it will move down to 3 then.
We'll have to see if the Eunji/Yoseob song retains/increases ULs the next few days or if Rollin' can rise again. If I remember, Dynamite took a while to reach #1 since SSAK3 kept having higher ULs for a while before eventually falling behind.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Yep looks like it will move down to 3 then.
We'll have to see if the Eunji/Yoseob song retains/increases ULs the next few days or if Rollin' can rise again. If I remember, Dynamite took a while to reach #1 since SSAK3 kept having higher ULs for a while before eventually falling behind.
Love Day will probably fall behind pretty quickly given that it's only 23k ahead and you have to account for people checking the song out which some won't be retained past the first day while Rollin' is gonna be gaining traction still from being viral.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wow!~ Good for them! Rollin' was one of my favorite songs of 2017, and I've loved them ever since. They have so many good songs and their comeback We Ride was also really good. I wonder why it's at number one 4 years later, but it's well deserved.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Wow!~ Good for them! Rollin' was one of my favorite songs of 2017, and I've loved them ever since. They have so many good songs and their comeback We Ride was also really good. I wonder why it's at number one 4 years later, but it's well deserved.
Basically a video of them performing for the military went viral, and suddenly everyone loves it lol. The video is really fun btw, the soldiers get so hyped and sing and chant along, even do the choreo :haylul:

 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Basically a video of them performing for the military went viral, and suddenly everyone loves it lol. The video is really fun btw, the soldiers get so hyped and sing and chant along, even do the choreo :haylul:

omg that's really cool. it's really funny how hyped they are to see brave girls but at the same time, me too. they're such legends, so it's cool they're getting some success now.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
omg that's really cool. it's really funny how hyped they are to see brave girls but at the same time, me too. they're such legends, so it's cool they're getting some success now.
Yess if only Deepened and High Heels got the same love :sanapray:
Also I feel this uploader might have just saved them from disbandment :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NogaNono
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yess if only Deepened and High Heels got the same love :sanapray:
Also I feel this uploader might have just saved them from disbandment :maheart:
The Deepened rap verse :sanapray:

I actually never thought about that, but now that I think about it We Ride could've been their last comeback :pandasad: Hopefully now they can comeback again and be really successful.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
The Deepened rap verse :sanapray:

I actually never thought about that, but now that I think about it We Ride could've been their last comeback :pandasad: Hopefully now they can comeback again and be really successful.
Yeah they hadn't had a comeback since their last cb in 2018, which was just a remix of Rollin' :yolk:
And earlier in 2021 Brave Entertainment mentioned there are no plans for a comeback so :wimwim:

This def gives them a longer lease on life :maheart:

Deepened one of the top rap verses in Kpop :sj_weary:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yeah they hadn't had a comeback since their last cb in 2018, which was just a remix of Rollin' :yolk:
And earlier in 2021 Brave Entertainment mentioned there are no plans for a comeback so :wimwim:

This def gives them a longer lease on life :maheart:

Deepened one of the top rap verses in Kpop :sj_weary:
tbh that remix wan't even that good :pandanoreaction: I'd rather listen to the original any day. I remember waiting so long for their comeback but I think We Ride was honestly really good, but it's sad we had to wait so long.

Oh that's sad :pandasad: I hope they changed their mind after seeing how many people love them.

And yes I definitely agree :sanapray: That song in general was so good, but the rap for sure was one of the best parts.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
tbh that remix wan't even that good :pandanoreaction: I'd rather listen to the original any day. I remember waiting so long for their comeback but I think We Ride was honestly really good, but it's sad we had to wait so long.

Oh that's sad :pandasad: I hope they changed their mind after seeing how many people love them.

And yes I definitely agree :sanapray: That song in general was so good, but the rap for sure was one of the best parts.
Yess everything about the original is superior although it being more risque made things difficult lol, but I love the outfits, chair choreo, the beat sounds better too :sj_weary:
I hope when they perform it again, they stick to the original version.

Yeah I mean I love the chorus in Deepened too, and ofc the MV, they look so hot :nekosweat:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yess everything about the original is superior although it being more risque made things difficult lol, but I love the outfits, chair choreo, the beat sounds better too :sj_weary:
I hope when they perform it again, they stick to the original version.

Yeah I mean I love the chorus in Deepened too, and ofc the MV, they look so hot :nekosweat:
oh yeah i forgot about the risque part. didn't rollin' get banned back then because of one of the lyrics? but personally i love it so much. idk why but girl groups with sexy concepts always have some of the best songs.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread