Rumor [Breaking] BBC plans for new Loona members (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know this is mean to say about a new member but the visuals don't fit with the other loona members :welp:
I was thinking the same honestly but it looks like main dancer material...
:nosejoo:
 
Last edited:
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
:yolk::yolk:
You got me all curious and stuff lol.
What do you mean? isn't it obvious that this member was born to be in Loona? It has wierd visuals but talent wise, is a whole package...
:nosejoo:
I've been watching it on loop since the early morning. This is the kind of quality content Twitter was made for.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread