- Joined
- 26 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,197
- Reactions Received
- 27,145
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I second lolNot my fault NCT is full of crackheads
no they have a second one shared between everyone else to come up with the dumb things they doNCT only has 1 braincell for all 21 of them and we all know that the braincells belongs to Kun!
Lmao, not like you're a month late or anything.This scarred me
I remember when you posted this on the other forum.... I had nightmaresLmao, not like you're a month late or anything.
I'm so glad you were blessed in such a way.I remember when you posted this on the other forum.... I had nightmares
By blessed, do you mean traumatized?I'm so glad you were blessed in such a way.![]()
I mean, it's NCT we stan. Does it really make a difference?By blessed, do you mean traumatized?
You do have a pointI mean, it's NCT we stan. Does it really make a difference?
I had no idea. I wonder if it tastes goodTo make it look like steak, yes
![]()