(BREAKING NEWS!) I am stupid🫠 (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I used it 100% correct every time, you're just having an agenda against me now :pepecry2:

I don't even know what I ever did to you!!:runrunrun:
Yesterday chaeyoung and the sana smile wasn’t cheeky:jisoosmh:
 
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
So i am eating popcorn 🍿 right?

and I have a cup of iced tea

And like I moved my bag a bit so ig my brain was confused bc I tried to grab the ice out of the iced tea instead and was met with a cold, wet sensation… which was really spooky😱

and now I am facepalming internally over this lmao :ilovebread:
:haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Myth

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,073
Reactions Received
98,843
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,700
Ship
Wreck
I was purposefully waiting for you to inform him, Moguri.
It sounds like you had a hard time to contain your excitement, to see another dark lord fall! Its very understandable, there is hardly anything more beautiful as to see how the darkness from someones hearth is purged and it starts to shine again! :pandaangel:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,447
Reactions Received
39,067
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,702
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
It sounds like you had a hard time to contain your excitement, to see another dark lord fall! Its very understandable, there is hardly anything more beautiful as to see how the darkness from someones hearth is purged and it starts to shine again! :pandaangel:
Wow, that makes me want to go dark again. It's more amusing for me to leave People confused by my comments and let you clear up the confusion in your obnoxiously kind way. It's especially fun seeing Selfmate confused.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread