- Joined
- 9 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,705
- Reactions Received
- 10,400
- Location
- Your heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Ship
Cold or hot?
HotHaving a lemonade by the pool
![]()
Cold or hot?
HotHaving a lemonade by the pool
![]()
![]()
![]()
I scream like a little girl whenever I see any spider. No matter how tiny it is, even if it's the size of my fingernailMy old house had a spider around every single corner and behind every door. That was fun. Yay Australia
![]()
but I'm a summer baby
next Wednesday is pinkAlready on to a great start girl
![]()
Cold or hot?
HotHaving a lemonade by the pool
![]()
So am ibut I'm a summer baby![]()
Like you wouldn't believe!but damn Australiado you really have a lot of weird insects?
Have fun ^^Alrighty, heading out to dinner then I'll probably collapse when I get home because my usual sleeping schedule is all whacked and I pass out at like 10 PM
I'll get around to the rest of the questions when I wake up
...which will probably grow a thousand-fold since the forum is the most active when I'm asleep![]()
we get around -27C degrees here, blame me that I don't like winters
Enjoy dinner and get a good maintenance TuurrrAlrighty, heading out to dinner then I'll probably collapse when I get home because my usual sleeping schedule is all whacked and I pass out at like 10 PM
I'll get around to the rest of the questions when I wake up
...which will probably grow a thousand-fold since the forum is the most active when I'm asleep![]()
I'm a LeoSo am i
That's not an excuse
ill forgive you if you're a gemini
Damn, this sounds like an amazing placeLike you wouldn't believe!
Save me...
Have a good night TirAlrighty, heading out to dinner then I'll probably collapse when I get home because my usual sleeping schedule is all whacked and I pass out at like 10 PM
I'll get around to the rest of the questions when I wake up
...which will probably grow a thousand-fold since the forum is the most active when I'm asleep![]()
Girl we hit -45c last winterwe get around -27C degrees here, blame me that I don't like winters![]()
HmmI'm a Leoplease forgive me, Jk stan
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosisWhat's a word y'all can't spell ?
but I can'tGirl we hit -45c last winter
And we're fine
Stan winter or else
![]()