- Joined
- 9 September 2018
- Messages
- 1,705
- Reactions Received
- 10,400
- Location
- Your heart
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,000
- Ship
I'm glad you approve of my amazing decision-making skillslovely idea indeed, who needs sleep? sleep is for the weak![]()
I'm glad you approve of my amazing decision-making skillslovely idea indeed, who needs sleep? sleep is for the weak![]()
But what about those gold flakes tho?YOUR TASTE
SorryI just wanted to say that line one time
I'll go with fine dining and fancy food. I'm not gonna pay $100 for a plate that's not gonna fill me up
Get used to spiders. Nope. Never. Nuh uh. Not in this lifetime.What is one thing you will never do?
Those gold flakes....But what about those gold flakes tho?
IM NOT EATING IT IF IT DOESN'T HAVE GOLD FLAKES IN IT
👏👏
yeah ofc, we should make a 'good decision makers club'I'm glad you approve of my amazing decision-making skills
![]()
What are your top five fave books?
So are you joining the spider runners gang?Get used to spiders. Nope. Never. Nuh uh. Not in this lifetime.
Those gold flakes....![]()
Parks and RecreationDo y'all have a fave tv show?
The level of my fear of spiders warrants me a high ranking position in that gangSo are you joining the spider runners gang?![]()
Yesssyeah ofc, we should make a 'good decision makers club'![]()
What is an emoji you overuse ?
I might be a good opponentThe level of my fear of spiders warrants me a high ranking position in that gang
I'm hereYesss
I make a lot of good decisions
I need to interact more with amazing people like me
![]()
What is an army base? And why are all the armies located there I can't believe no one invited me to a whole ass base for armies :""(
Cold. That feeling when you can just bundle up in a blanket next to a fire on a cold winter's dayCold or hot?
I missed yesterday's pinkYou're in girl
👏
We wear pink on Wednesdays
![]()
I might be a good opponentonce I waited in the kitchen for 2 hours until someone killed the monster in my room
![]()