Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What was your #1 comeback of the year ?
BTS, cause I'm a biased hoe:sakUwu:
Special mentions tho: Chungha, Everglow, EXID, (G)I-dle
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do y'all have a fave tv show?
It was Doctor Who but I haven't really watched the new season(s)
the female Doctor didn't sit right with me, I guess.

I don't really watch tv shows tbh~ sometimes a kdrama or two but that's about it.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What's one comeback y'all are really looking forward to ?
Totally not BTS October comeback:welp:Also MAMAMOO, BLACKPINK and Sunmi:susPepe:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
It was between 'Gotta Go' or 'Snapping' but the latter barely won out. Both 11/10 bops :sj_weary:
'Gotta Go' felt like it came out forever ago but it only came out this year :yolk:
Both were bops indeed:sj_weary: and the b-sides damn. But yeah, Gotta go seems so old:worry:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What's the last you movie y'all watched ?
:pepeslippy::pepeslippy: I really don't remember, I mostly watch tvshows :nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What is something y'all think is overrated?
Ngl, some big 3 groups are overrated while other groups from small companies are underrated. Also should I start on Western influencers? :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread