Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
no you, best targaryen leader :maheart:
you led us to victory
I'd be a better leader now than I have time to be more active, but back then we wouldn't make it without our Targaryen queen :maheart: and even now
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd be a better leader now than I have time to be more active, but back then we wouldn't make it without our Targaryen queen :maheart: and even now
we wouldn't have made it without you either :maheart:
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Current favorite English song?

Billie Eilish - Bad Guy

-

Favorite Anime?

Clannad After Story

-

Your favorite hobby that isn't kpop and isn't..

Photography

-

Why is your ult your ult?

I love Taeyeon & Seulgi's exceptional levels of talent. I can also relate to them a lot in terms of their personalities.

-

Your experience being a mod?

Been moderating on forums since 2007

-

First group you stanned?

SNSD

-

Has your hype for a group fallen off ever?


The initial hype that I've had for (G)I-DLE has fallen off a bit with the most recent 2 releases..
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what matters is that you choose Targaryen and we won :maheart:
you also chose targaryen though :sakUwu:
but yes, all that matters is that we won and got this cutie :taesquish:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
you also chose targaryen though :sakUwu:
but yes, all that matters is that we won and got this cutie :taesquish:
yeah, I wanted Targaryen from the beginning :jenniesmug:
this cutie is the best :taesquish:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Err I'll spam now I guess, I'm not reading through all pages so apologies if questions get repeated :nekosweat:

Lemme think of stuff first :wimwim:
oh wait I forgot this is an anon
oops I need to send questions :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
best feelings ever :maheart:

even if the world explodes taehyung is all that matters :taesquish:
ikr :maheart: best feelings and best decision
and Jungkook :taesquish: too bad we don't have a Jk emoji yet
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
ikr :maheart: best feelings and best decision
and Jungkook :taesquish: too bad we don't have a Jk emoji yet
:maheart:
best decision in the world

bts is all that matters :sanapray:
yes, we need this emote
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I already made up the name it's the Balkanon, sounds like Balcony but hey still catchy
Best name :wimwim: who else would be in it?

and btw, those +18 questions were yours? :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread