- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I'm disowning myself
It's okay, hormones![]()
I'm disowning myself
It's okay, hormones![]()
I'm just kidding sorry, nobody could ever replace youNO MORE KIDS NO NO NO NO YOU CANNOT REPLACE ME NO
don't be rudeI was always protective
Fear of replacement
@bulletproof do you wanna adopt a new kid
Yes we need crying JK instead![]()
and no more dadsI'm just kidding sorry, nobody could ever replace you
NO MORE KIDS![]()
under the ground...I get you
best aunt mom everdon't be rudeotherwise maybe someone wants to adopt a wife
I'd prefer Jkabs ngl![]()
Nope nope nope, it's a good, well made emote and you chose wisely, I'm proudI'm disowning myself
under the ground...![]()
just don't talk to me about hormones ever again or I'll run awayNope nope nope, it's a good, well made emote and you chose wisely, I'm proud![]()
best niece daughterbest aunt mom ever![]()
love youbest niece daughter![]()
It's not rude, it's love and dad-daughter dynamicsdon't be rudeotherwise maybe someone wants to adopt a wife
I'd prefer Jkabs ngl![]()
hi lex25 pages.. omg
At least I can answer questions now.
lol why me?....
@goyo HER FAULT ALL HER FAULT ITS MOM'S FAULT
adu is already my fake dad, he just has to stay my fake dad even though I removed my ace aesthetic also vik is my aunt dad so
this really exploded25 pages.. omg
At least I can answer questions now.
yes dad-daughter dynamicsIt's not rude, it's love and dad-daughter dynamics
Of course you would![]()
love you toolove you![]()
I know but I like blaming things on youlol why me?you asked in the request thread him
Yes, def not from meyes dad-daughter dynamics
I got my thirsty side from dii it seems![]()