- Joined
- 12 September 2018
- Messages
- 66,873
- Reactions Received
- 97,852
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134,940
- Fandom
- Number One
- Gender
- Female
- Wreck
Why hello therehi lex
Why hello therehi lex
yes dad-daughter dynamics
I got my thirsty side from dii it seems![]()
Yes, def not from me![]()
Why hello there![]()
Who said it's bad
so I am the bad influence now?![]()
how tho?yes dad-daughter dynamics
I got my thirsty side from dii it seems![]()
w o w.....I know but I like blaming things on you![]()
but I am your mom..... or did something change now?she's my aunt mom
genetics?![]()
I actually sleep way more latelyyes
sleep more![]()
I am confusedbut I am your mom..... or did something change now?
that's goodI actually sleep way more lately![]()
I am confused
that's good![]()
I'm running awayseems like I got demoted
Not like we both were good at that age
it's.... bad... underage