- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
It's a proper explanation
It's a proper explanation![]()
best mom everI love you too![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
This doesn't make sense anymoreno you weren't![]()
best daughter everbest mom ever![]()
MaybeBest namewho else would be in it?
and btw, those +18 questions were yours?![]()
It's Jungkook's faultThis doesn't make sense anymore![]()
I knew it was you. It was one after thatMaybeJk I don't think i asked any 18+ questions, I did ask if they are permitted tho
all his faultyes
blame jk
![]()
I did say soif you say so
what does vodka taste likeDo y'all have fave drinks ?
Water
But from time to time, I do enjoy drinking vodka with either orange juice or lemonade.