- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,129
- Reactions Received
- 12,479
- Location
- 🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Current favorite English song?
Current favorite English song?
stan the song not the person
Sure18+ questions allowed?
Yes I know, back when we just migrated from the other placeNo idea who's this
Who said something about all the powers tho?Such a lazy guy you are smh
those mod positions were in March tho
ofc it would be nice![]()
賭ケグルイ (Kakegurui)Favorite Anime?
yeah, it was right after you migratedYes I know, back when we just migrated from the other place
Of course, working for the best senior mod
I'm going btw, pretty late. Night
Left a message on Discord![]()
I have 0 hobbiesYour favorite hobby that isn't kpop and isn't... Hobi
W-who the...Daddy
WADURSince you are a water lover
stan godfriend
Stan Yeoja Velvet
Maaaate, farken hell I'll stan BTS since GFriend's in the same company now. That's how things work right?Stan BTS farken hell, Boy With Luv SOTY!![]()
In no particular order:Top 5 SOTY 2019![]()
Soon.....when you least expect it.....Sixnine comeback when, Turr oppa![]()
Because he is a spoiled brat....stan SehunWhy is your ult your ult?
This one was probably OzyMaaaate, farken hell I'll stan BTS since GFriend's in the same company now. That's how things work right?
If you're a SIXNINE member reading this, you saw nothing. Shoo. Move along
I laughed too hard at WADURW-who the...
WADUR
I'll stan you
Maaaate, farken hell I'll stan BTS since GFriend's in the same company now. That's how things work right?
If you're a SIXNINE member reading this, you saw nothing. Shoo. Move along
In no particular order:
- Snapping
- Sunrise
- Side Effects
- Don't Know What To Do
- No One
Soon.....when you least expect it.....
![]()
Tur wins in this questionA KINDRED SPIRIT
I like cats too but I'm more of a dog person
That would partially be me once again spamming an anon that you are in, seems we are fated to repeat this endless circle of you being in anons that I'm not in and then me spammingWHAT THERE ARE 42 PAGES WHAT
Im going to go back and read the other later, no way in hell am I doing it now
Yes