Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Is this the moment where I apologize for being the staff that bullied everyone and took advantage of being young so that I can call everyone old? Lmao

No it's not :chickill:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
top 3 female and male rappers

I'm just throwing out anyone that comes to mind. These aren't in any order either.

- Soyeon
- Jennie
- Hyuna

- GD
- RM
- Mino
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
top 3 female and male vocals

Not in any order again (and it'll be the same for the rest of them lol) -

- Taeyeon
- Solji
- Ailee

- Taehyung because his deep voice is sexy asf :sj_weary:
- Baekhyun
- Daesung
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
top 3 femal and male visuals

- Rosé
- Taeyeon
- Seolhyun

- Taehyung (duh)
- Kevin (The Boyz)
- Seunghoon
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Rank X1, IZ*ONE, Wanna One and I.O.I
I can't really rank these considering that I don't follow any of them. :wimwim:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Have you watched the kdrama 'Hotel del Luna'? If not then.. WATCH IT

I haven't because I don't like watching dramas that often.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread