Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
My aunt has one and omg the fluff :sj_weary:
I wanted to steal him
my cat is a norwegian forest cat :sakUwu:
steal your aunt's cat :worry:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Current favorite English song?
The only one up till now that I already know of, tho the reason is probably different (League of Legends 2014 World Championship)
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
18+ questions allowed?
Well we're all over 18 :welp:


Favorite Anime?
None


Your favorite hobby that isn't kpop and isn't... Hobi
....crying
jk ig dancing



Why is your ult your ult?
Because he stood up for minorities and tried to help those who feel like they're alone. He was open with his own struggles, even though in Korea it was considered shameful, so that others would know that there were others who supported them. He had a radio show for his fans that often he read their letters and tried to help them. He is one of the only kpop idols I think is truly a great role model, people who stand up for minorities and value the people without a voice more than their popularity among the general public, and those who use their status for good rather than ill are very admirable in my opinion.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ideal song for sex?
:welp:



Are you playgirl/boy?
No Im too ugly



Stupidest thing you had to do as a mod?
Move one persons threads half the time they posted because they consistently posted in the wrong section maybe


Your experience being a mod?
It's been pretty good, I've really enjoyed it :sanapray:
I feel useful for once
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Do U hAvE bOoBs or bObs
:welp:


Do you do things for the environment?
:wimwim:
I guess not
I feel bad now


Do you sometimes not talk to a person cause you just aren't the person to start a convo, yea me too
All the time


First group you stanned?
Bigbang, it was way back in the day
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Has your hype for a group fallen off ever?
Yeah, sometimes groups just don't meet our expectations. Thats what happened with BLK for me. I did still like their songs, its a shame they lasted such a short time


Is this the moment where I apologize for being the staff that bullied everyone and took advantage of being young so that I can call everyone old? Lmao
Yes :wimwim:
Jk I support bullying miri


A word that you say too often?
Honestly
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Smn in kpop that sounds weird in your native language
I really can't think of anything right now :jisoosmh:


Do y'all know what a group of owls is called A parliament, no srsly
Yep, because people used to think owls were smart. Crows are called a murder


M E O W



Favorite emoji?
:wimwim:



Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Hopefully working an engineering job, idk
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
top 3 female and male rappers
Hyuna, LE, Yezi
Yongguk, Jooheon, Changbin

top 3 female and male vocals
Taeyeon, Ailee, LeeSa
Jonghyun, Taeil (NCT), Chen

top 3 female and male dancers
I don't really watch female dancers
Ten, Rocky, and N

top 3 femal and male visuals
im going to be honest I have no idea for these, I cant think of whos visuals i like right now
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Name a song that you hated at first but now you love it
Cheery Bomb
Saying I love it is a strach but I do like it


Rank X1, IZ*ONE, Wanna One and I.O.I
Wanna One, X1, IOI, IZ*One


Food that you would love to try?
Some kind of Mongolian food would be cool, or something in that area


Which company is your favorite of the big 3?
SM had the best music, now JYP is coming for them


Have you watched the kdrama 'Hotel del Luna'? If not then.. WATCH IT
No and tbh i dont think I would be interested from what I've heard


Favorite Red Velvet song?
You Better Know


Fav ship within a group?
Taeten :wimwim:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Goodbye, Au Revior, Adios
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN



opinion on this song?

BOP STAN WEKI MEKI

Tiki Taka little more
YES AGAIN STAN
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Meow?
Woof


Stan Sick-Cucumber
K


Who would you rather date @goyo, Irene or Squidward
Squidward


Worst K-Pop album you've listened to
:wimwim:
I'm not sure there have been quite a few where I liked exactly 0 songs


Would you let @Ozymandias be a mod
:welp:
Totally
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My mind is so blank rn.....lemme look around and steal some anons.
:junweary:


What was the last food you had?
Breakfast but I cant remember what I ate :jisoosmh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Favorite KS badge?
40820



Pretend to pull a prank on someone in this anon- what do you do?

I cant give away my secrets like that :pepesmug:


What's your favorite and least favorite English word?
I hate the word technically, no one ever uses it right
Favorite i have no idea
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
What's your favorite and least favorite English word?
I hate the word technically, no one ever uses it right
Favorite i have no idea
I actually use it in Serbian even tho it doesn't have the same meaning so I keep misusing it but I use it properly in English usually
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread