- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,387
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
My aunt has one and omg the fluffoooh another norwegian forest cat fan![]()
my cat is a norwegian forest catMy aunt has one and omg the fluff
I wanted to steal him
The only one up till now that I already know of, tho the reason is probably different (League of Legends 2014 World Championship)Current favorite English song?
I actually use it in Serbian even tho it doesn't have the same meaning so I keep misusing it but I use it properly in English usuallyWhat's your favorite and least favorite English word?
I hate the word technically, no one ever uses it right
Favorite i have no idea