Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
LISTEN I CRIED Y'ALL
What would you think if I said that was like, the very first BTS stage I've ever seen and probably the 4th? or 5th? BTS song I've listened to in full :yolk:
That said, that was actually pretty good! I enjoyed it

Whats uppppp. How's it hanging. Nothing to see here. Move along now. How good was Umpah Umpah and Adios? Right?! GG stans rule. Stan GFriend
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Do y'all have any pets ?
I have a tuxedo kitty I just adopted at a cat rescue place~
She's had a rough start in life but I'm gonna give her all the love she needs now. :nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What would you think if I said that was like, the very first BTS stage I've ever seen and probably the 4th? or 5th? BTS song I've listened to in full :yolk:
That said, that was actually pretty good! I enjoyed it

Whats uppppp. How's it hanging. Nothing to see here. Move along now. How good was Umpah Umpah and Adios? Right?! GG stans rule. Stan GFriend
:worry: :worry: :worry:

stan yeoja chingu
 

Jungkook

√ The original cookie √
.
Joined
9 September 2018
Messages
1,705
Reactions Received
10,400
Location
Your heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Ship
What would you think if I said that was like, the very first BTS stage I've ever seen and probably the 4th? or 5th? BTS song I've listened to in full :yolk:
That said, that was actually pretty good! I enjoyed it

Whats uppppp. How's it hanging. Nothing to see here. Move along now. How good was Umpah Umpah and Adios? Right?! GG stans rule. Stan GFriend
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
What was your #1 comeback of the year ?
A.C.E Undercover


stan A.C.E.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm so old, I forgot which comebacks were this year and not last year :pepeslippy: help me googlefu

oh right

Piri by Dreamcatcher ♥
you aren‘t old.
aren‘t you like 5 :taesquish:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
LISTEN I CRIED Y'ALL

*bulletproof just died happy*
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread