- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
you're not late at allI'm so late to this LMFAO
wait now I'm confusedyou're not late at all![]()
Sunday, on 25thwait now I'm confused
when is kps's exact anniversary![]()
that's what I thoughtSunday, on 25th![]()
Threenine is the OG lineupwell this threenine wasn't official so
and someday we'll have a graphics anon too anyway![]()
fivenineThreenine is the OG lineupWallnut and Trashy were great additions
We should've stayed fivenine tho
![]()
i guess we are just too excitedthat's what I thought
everyone is doing stuff early I guess![]()
i guess we are just too excited![]()
Wow you were really a fakeu sixnine stanfivenine
who was the sixth person then
dude I don't even stan sixnineWow you were really a fakeu sixnine stanwell the person wasn't important so thats okay
![]()
Well we don't need flop fans like u anywaysdude I don't even stan sixnine
so it was ozy![]()
Threenine is the OG lineupWallnut and Trashy were great additions
We should've stayed fivenine tho
![]()
Well we don't need flop fans like u anyways
And yes you forgot your dad (or whatever he is)![]()
that's ok, you were more active than most of us anyway
sadly my one year is next year because I flopped so![]()
that's truethat's ok, you were more active than most of us anyway![]()
you were the best, Targaryen queenthat's true
I didn't flop in being a good KPS user at least![]()
no you, best targaryen leaderyou were the best, Targaryen queen![]()