Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (2 Viewers)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
are you doing this often? :wimwim:
Thankfully no, but I've had my fair share of face planted in the ground so I can safely say I'm an expert :rosesmug:
doesn't hell smell like burning stuff? does hell smell like asphalt? @RainbowDevil satan answer :susPepe:
Hell smells like a smoldering fire, like someone ignited a man alive and then made you smell as he burns to a crisp, the smell of an incinerator destroying gasses and setting them ablaze. IT SMELLS LIKE THE FIRE THAT IS CURRENTLY BURNING IN THE AMAZON AND ALASKA AND WE WILL DIE CAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE AIR

*now I'm tired* :nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

âś§ @karina is the eva to my noora âś§
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base đź’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
18+ questions allowed?
uhm... none of us is underage, but don't go too far ig :wimwim:
 

bulletproof

âś§ @karina is the eva to my noora âś§
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base đź’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

kuro

âś° hiatus âś°
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thankfully no, but I've had my fair share of face planted in the ground so I can safely say I'm an expert :rosesmug:

Hell smells like a smoldering fire, like someone ignited a man alive and then made you smell as he burns to a crisp, the smell of an incinerator destroying gasses and setting them ablaze. IT SMELLS LIKE THE FIRE THAT IS CURRENTLY BURNING IN THE AMAZON AND ALASKA AND WE WILL DIE CAUSE THERE WILL BE NO MORE AIR

*now I'm tired* :nekosweat:
:sanapray:
very descriptive

yeah, it's sad how nobody is paying attention to the amazon rainforest fires
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

bulletproof

âś§ @karina is the eva to my noora âś§
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base đź’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

âś§ @karina is the eva to my noora âś§
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base đź’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Favorite Anime?
I don't watch anime enough to have a fav:nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

âś§ @karina is the eva to my noora âś§
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base đź’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Your favorite hobby that isn't kpop and isn't... Hobi
Watching Netflix and scrolling Instagram. Very productive right?
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
May I ask how this happened? :wimwim:
Well, I fell down a lot when I was younger, especially from my bicycle and when running and such, my knees are basically non-existent, that's probably why I hurt my knee so often when playing basketball. I was also incapable of stopping myself with my hands cause I was quite weak
 

bulletproof

âś§ @karina is the eva to my noora âś§
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base đź’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Why is your ult your ult?
Well he can sing, dance, he is charming, he is good at sports, he is pretty and handsome af, he can rap, he can draw, he can edit videos, he is hilarious, he had such a great energy on stage at the concert. Do I need anymore reasons? :maheart:
My ult is Jk, just in case there is someone who doesn't know
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
What are your top five fave books?

I don't like reading tbh. I have a hard time paying attention to what I'm reading and I'm a very slow reader. Therefore, I actually avoid reading long text when I can.
:nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread