- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
you're high in loveNot high enough![]()
you're high in loveNot high enough![]()
I thought this was Like It for a moment and legit thought "Oh yea that's not bad"Ideal song for sex?
I am, but I never ask Red Velvet questions lolAnons are all reveluvs lol
Not me, at least as far as I know, and I'm younger then you so, oldieI’m pretty sure I have made fun of almost all staff except the new ones or the ones that were rarely there lmao
are you cheating on Irene?I may be or may not be in love with IU rn
![]()
Do you really think i'd do that?are you cheating on Irene?![]()
yes yes yesI may be or may not be in love with IU rn
![]()
well you said thatDo you really think i'd do that?![]()
well you said that![]()
“except the ones that were rarely there”I thought this was Like It for a moment and legit thought "Oh yea that's not bad"
I am, but I never ask Red Velvet questions lol
Not me, at least as far as I know, and I'm younger then you so, oldie![]()
You betta stan when they have their debut* in 5 daysRank X1, IZ*ONE, Wanna One and I.O.I
Wanna one
IOI
IZ*ONE
I didn't listen/follow X1 members at all![]()