- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
opinion on this song?
It's pretty nice actually
It's pretty nice actually
stan weki mekiopinion on this song?
It's pretty nice actually![]()
your new group to stan?stan weki meki![]()
YESyour new group to stan?![]()
yeahis that the question you mentioned in dm?
I think everyone is all equally activeWhich one of you is the least active?
Oh damn who this
No idea who's thisOh damn who this
I'd be the best mod with all the powers
But considering my lack of motivation to post rn probably not a good choice. And I always run away from responsibility which is why I never applied when new mod positions for EU and Asia/Oceania opened up
But it would be nice working for @bulletproof sunbaenim![]()
I don't wanna think about thatWould you still be into kpop if you're faves would disband and leave the music industry forever?
SlytherinWhat is your hogwarts house