What was your #1 comeback of the year ?
MIROH
STREAM
What's one comeback y'all are really looking forward to ?
Can I say Stray Kids
Miroh and Side effects just impressed me way too much
What's the last you movie y'all watched ?
Probably something on the plane ride I was on, maybe The Hate U Give? It was alright, pretty okay id say
What is something y'all think is overrated?
Popcorn
Nasty stuff
Cookies or cake?
Cakes are too big, if you eat cookies you feel less like a pig so cookies
What is one thing you will never do?
Send someone my nudes
Do y'all have a fave tv show?
CIRCLE IS THE BEST TV SHOW
@Mangoey CAN CONFIRM
Cold or hot?
Both are horrible but if youre cold youre eventually numb to the pain
Before you die that is
What are your top five fave books?
I have no idea to be honest, Ill just list off 5 books I like.
I Am Legend by Richard Matheson
The Fellowship of the Ring by JRR Tolkien
1984 and Animal farm by Orwell
There are more but I cant remember right now
What is an emoji you overuse ?
What is an army base? And why are all the armies located there I can't believe no one invited me to a whole ass base for armies :""(
Idk yell at the armies here