Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Do y'all have a fave tv show?
CIRCLE IS THE BEST TV SHOW @Mangoey CAN CONFIRM
YES CIRCLE IS THE BEST. STAN GODKWANG AND YEO JIN GOD :queen: :queen::queen:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Who was your first friend on KS?

The friends I have here are all from that other place actually. @Jimin @Vikki @Mangoey @Daydreamer @Panda, and a few others, are friends that I've made over there, but I've also become closer to the other staff members here. 💙
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
What's the best thing about being a mod on this forum?

I got to become closer with the other staff members and I make sure to get rid of trolls.
:sanapray:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
What made you decide to be a mod?

Initially, I didn't want to become a mod. However, @Jimin actually talked me into applying for a mod position and, to my surprise, I got the position. lol
I'm actually glad that applied for the position because I enjoy helping users on the forum and I'm good friends with the staff members.
:nekolove:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Do you think tradition will die as more time passes and as people get more and more modernized.

There's a big possibility for it. As time goes on people will want to break out of their traditions and do something different.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck


Thoughts? It's a really *hits the spot* song for me

It's pretty good. I also like My My My so I'll have to check out more of Troye Sivan's discography. 💙
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Do y'all know what a group of owls is called A parliament, no srsly

Wait what?
shocked.jpg
And a group of crows is called a murder :sj_weary:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Maaaate, farken hell I'll stan BTS since GFriend's in the same company now. That's how things work right?
If you're a SIXNINE member reading this, you saw nothing. Shoo. Move along
:susPepe:
What if it was a SIXNINE member who asked this tho :susPepe:
Stan BTS :queen:
:welp:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ironic, my cat woke me up :wimwim: I will come back to this once I can properly think:wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread