Breaking News: Mods are Crazy Cat People (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
See ya soon :sanapray:
I'll go back to them in a bit, I got some medicine for sore throat and I need to eat first :umjicry:
Medicines are fine but have hot stuff tho it worked for me :umjicry: Get that soup and green tea :sj_weary:
Get well soon :nekolove:
And see ya :dubuwave:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Medicines are fine but have hot stuff tho it worked for me :umjicry: Get that soup and green tea :sj_weary:
Get well soon :nekolove:
And see ya :dubuwave:
I know, but I'm not in the mood for sick people soup :umjicry: I'll get some coffee tho :wimwim:
I'll try :nekolove: See ya :saranghae:
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Do you do things for the environment?
I planted quite a few trees a loooong time ago and now they've all grown pretty big. I drive past them most days and it makes me feel :maheart:
These days, I guess I use reusable shopping bags which eliminates the need for plastic bags (honestly can't remember the last time I've used a plastic bag)

Do you sometimes not talk to a person cause you just aren't the person to start a convo, yea me too
Yes :pepecry2: Starting a convo is huge work

First group you stanned?
KARA

Has your hype for a group fallen off ever?
Unfortunately yes. Not entirely sure how it happened either. It was one of those cases where all of a sudden one day, I lost a considerable amount of interest in that group overall :pepecry2:

Is this the moment where I apologize for being the staff that bullied everyone and took advantage of being young so that I can call everyone old? Lmao
:worry::worry::worry:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Pretend to pull a prank on someone in this anon- what do you do?
If I'm saying my best ideas here how I am supposed to actually prank when I want to? :jenniesmug:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What's your favorite and least favorite English word?
Lately I really like how euphoria sounds like and it has a nice meaning:sakUwu:
I don't think I have a least favorite:susPepe:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Favorite accent?
Spanish :sakUwu: and there is also an accent in my country I like :susPepe:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Who was your first friend on KS?
I already had some friends from the other place when I came here, but my first friend here was @Jimin :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What's the best thing about being a mod on this forum?
You get to know and help people and you get the satisfaction for keeping this place as chill as it is:sanapray:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What made you decide to be a mod?
Well I'm kinda pro-active I guess so I wanted to help. The team was very small at that point (3 admins and @Chahee ) and knowing 2 people out of 4 was a reason to volunteer too. I don't regret my decision anyway, I'd do it again:maheart:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Do you think tradition will die as more time passes and as people get more and more modernized.
Probably yeah, it will slowly disappear. Young people are not interested in tradition anymore. BUT in fashion they keep bringing back oldschool styles so who knows :susPepe: Some traditions are pretty stupid tho, so maybe we'll keep the nice ones and forget about the weird ones
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Most overrated kpop group?
:pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy::pepeslippy:
Don't hate me for this, I'm even a fan of one of these groups, I know they work hard but...
Blackpink and Twice
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
THE NAKED DIRECTOR when? :wimwim:
:haylul: :haylul:
Totally not @Ozymandias :wimwim:
I promised I will watch the first episode if you watch it with me
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread