Appreciation Bright Vachirawit's Vocals (1 Viewer)

Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her





I love his voice so much. It is so soothing. He's so talented. I hope he gets to release his own album soon. I know a lot of people will definitely buy it.
Personally His vocals are my second favorite till date. Just after Baekhyun. I hope we get to see and hear him for a long, long time.
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Let's face it,
His visuals are insane too.
IMG_20200814_230524.jpg
IMG_20200814_230522.jpg
IMG_20200814_230212.jpg
IMG_20200814_230538.jpg
 
Last edited:
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ahhh crazy visuals
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread