Appreciation Bring Back early 2000s fashion because that is just the best (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Look at this, isn´t it awesome??
Look at D. O. showing his inner princess. (EXO)
We all knew TS Entertainment is bad, but who knew that one day, they made the boys paint their rooms and the next, they were sent off to perform? (BAP)

Look at Yuta, he was just vibing with that skirt. (NCT)
And even Mark Lee joined in and they all tried making it a trend. His name is Mark and you should all mark him in your heart.
I mean... his bag is full of secrets ...Johnny, NCT.
I mean, you guys have no idea how hard it was being a teenager in early 2000s, but NU´EST are channelling the inner 90s kids.

Look at Wendy (Red Velvet), she is one of a kind.


GIVE THEM SKIRTS, GIVE THEM AIR, GIVE THEM BEAUTIFULLY PAINTED DORM ROOMS, GIVE THEM BIRDS.

please, do share your thoughts. which one do you like the most??
@Exo-L @Reveluv @Baby @NCTzen
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I mean, I have thought it would be hard to find some, but man.... there are LISTS :D.
I´d honestly hope they would bring that wild stuff back, we do need to question our fashion stances :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
not enough butt showing :pepecross:
it´s not an 18+ thread, you gotta be careful not to spoil the kids :D. They do not need to see that. I´ll leave that for the times we´ll talk about Baekyhun making his comrades shower with him because he believes it "bring a team closer" :D.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it´s not an 18+ thread, you gotta be careful not to spoil the kids :D. They do not need to see that. I´ll leave that for the times we´ll talk about Baekyhun making his comrades shower with him because he believes it "bring a team closer" :D.
we’ll all see it sooner or later
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
idk but twt armys are scary they be doxxing people and finding ip addresses
I meant my comment as a joke. I don´t want to see what´s in his phone. I know lots of groups have crazy fans. Damn, that´s really scary.
Back to the more optimistic question....

who wore it best? :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
sm being sm
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread