- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,382
- Reactions Received
- 14,883
- Location
- Sun
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 20
- Ship
I'd say something but I think i'm not allowed to
say itI'd say something but I think i'm not allowed to![]()
We don't stan GG haters
let's say it's not that bad being dead in those circumstancessay it![]()
let's say it's not that bad being dead in those circumstances![]()
the be ACTIVE YOU FLOPIt's because I haven't been active, this place can't survive without me!
yes my eyes are looking for a thread that talks about jiminthere definitely is absence of quality jimin threads right now
Sorry, I've been watching Stranger Things 3 and playing Pokemon + I've been watching a lot of shows with foreign languages in them lately so I can't post on here and watch something at the same time like I normally do...the be ACTIVE YOU FLOP![]()
![]()
DID U FINISHI've been watching Stranger Things 3