COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

British Queen (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Not about the queen, but I couldn't miss an opportunity to be redundant... I have turned myself into the Teresa Giuduce of KS :lisalaugh:

Anyway to my point. I was on YT and someone was talking about gay "queens". This being straight women who gay men have deified to an elevated status. You know the Madonnas and the Cher's and Britney and Christina... and so on... Anyway he was on about how Beyonce and Lana Del Ray were gay icons... :joshmeh::joshmeh::joshmeh:..When did Lana Del Ray become a gay icon? I mean I don't recall her really speaking on gay issues that much. If its because of the themes in her music, I believe Avril Lavigne had similar themes (e.g. social isolation, depression, etc.)...

On a side note I'mma need y'all to turn JHUD into a Queen in just a minute. . . :pepelgbt:

I hate to be just a spammer (I've had it before. It tastes just whatever...) so I'll offer some sort of continued dialogue. Is Lana Del Ray a "Queen"? Why is she? Why isn't she? What makes a gay queen, in your opinion?

Taehyun

☾ abbacchio simp ⛧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
☆ MOA ♡
if lana is a gay queen then i'm straight

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Lana is not British :haylul: I just clicked because of my teaboo side
... I could have sworn I heard Wendy Williams say she was british. Her parents were from UK by way of Scotland, but that is not British. lmao... But since she's American, she def is not a gay icon, since I get weekly newsletters in the mail that tell me of the up and coming queens, since I came out... She might be an IKONIC though... lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
... I could have sworn I heard Wendy Williams say she was british. Her parents were from UK by way of Scotland, but that is not British. lmao... But since she's American, she def is not a gay icon, since I get weekly newsletters in the mail that tell me of the up and coming queens, since I came out... She might be an IKONIC though... lol
I thought it was about Lana Del Ray... I am the British Queen here though :wimwim:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
I thought it was about Lana Del Ray... I am the British Queen here though :wimwim:
lol. It was. Well it was supposed to be. . . Well are you a Queen or a Kween. Its like a Queen is like the Judy Garland of Gaydom, while a Kween is like the Kardashian of Gaydom. . . It wouldn't be that bad to be a Kween though. I mean you could be Kourtney Kardashian with her idgaf attitude and deadpan face. lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
lol. It was. Well it was supposed to be. . . Well are you a Queen or a Kween. Its like a Queen is like the Judy Garland of Gaydom, while a Kween is like the Kardashian of Gaydom. . . It wouldn't be that bad to be a Kween though. I mean you could be Kourtney Kardashian with her idgaf attitude and deadpan face. lol
DEFINITELY QUEEN, IDK IF I AM A GAY QUEEN THOUGH :haylul:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
DEFINITELY QUEEN, IDK IF I AM A GAY QUEEN THOUGH :haylul:
if Lana is a gay queen with little to no advocacy then i'm sure you could be. Watch a couple videos of Elton John shading Madonna (which is so satisfying) and you'll be good. lmao

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
if Lana is a gay queen with little to no advocacy then i'm sure you could be. Watch a couple videos of Elton John shading Madonna (which is so satisfying) and you'll be good. lmao
I enjoy GL at least :sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
it is not a group xD Actually it is just a love story between girls :sanapray:
when I type it in google it gives me yuri... which reminds me of nana.... which reminds me that the mangaka is taking her sweet time finishing...

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
when I type it in google it gives me yuri... which reminds me of nana.... which reminds me that the mangaka is taking her sweet time finishing...
YURI IS MY FAVOURITE KIND OF MANGA BUT I HATE WHEN IT IS TOO SWEET OR PURE :wimwim:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread