Brutally Honest Kpop Hours (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
#18
WayV is SM's weakest group when it comes to vocals


I mean...they have Kun & Ten. Which I mean....they'd be thriving if they also had ya know....ChenLe and RenJun but maybe I'm being biased. I do think Kun is pretty good though, and Ten, has room to grow.
Smh you left your Xiaojun and he's the best:chickill:
But also I think NCT Dream is weaker vocally so I don't agree with the original poster
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Smh you left your Xiaojun and he's the best:chickill:
But also I think NCT Dream is weaker vocally so I don't agree with the original poster
I mean we are comparing Kun, Ten and Xiaojun
To Chenle, Renjun and Haechan here

I'd say while Xiaojun is better than all of the Dream vocalists, the dream vocalist are stronger than KunTen

Dream also have the advantage of stability on their side. Chenle is FAR more stable than any of the WayV members.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
i feel like i made it obvious with the last sentence of the opinion i submitted that it was me so i'm glad it was not that brutally honest :sanapray: what's with the oh my girl negativity here though... :seokeyes:
Yes Ikr!! OMG negative person I'm coming for you sleep with your eyes open :irenecrazy::haylul:
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
#18
WayV is SM's weakest group when it comes to vocals


I mean...they have Kun & Ten. Which I mean....they'd be thriving if they also had ya know....ChenLe and RenJun but maybe I'm being biased. I do think Kun is pretty good though, and Ten, has room to grow.
xiaojun's a good vocalist imo tho
 

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
NGL I tried finding lives where I could hear their real vocals and nothing came up maybe I didn't search hard enough but I can't really comment on this one.
try watching the encore stages for ssots
I hate how some Onces act like they’re such a peaceful fandom and yet they bash any girl group that beats any of Twice’s records or comes close to it.
*cough* wbk who op is talking about
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread