Appreciation "BT- forever" ~ (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
who are these BTS tho?
I know this member named jungkook. he's the rudest man on earth wtf, he's also a wanted criminal, he's killed hundreds of people :nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I know this member named jungkook. he's the rudest man on earth wtf, he's also a wanted criminal, he's killed hundreds of people :nekosweat:
oh yeah, I heard he is very dangerous, but all 7 members were accused for crimes :nekosweat:
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
oh yeah, I heard he is very dangerous, but all 7 members were accused for crimes :nekosweat:
I know this member named taehyung that's wanted for murder but also theft. he stole too many hearts :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread