BT21 Merch Represents Struggle In Hong Kong (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship




Article: "We hope she's okay..." BTS merch fallen on the floor at the scene of Hong Kong protests

Source: Money Today via Nate

1. [+2,549, -33] It's not important whose fan she is but the fact that she had a keychain on which means she's young enough to be a student. It's a bitter reality to know that even teens are out there protesting. It's not only this keychain that's been trampled on but the freedom of the people of Hong Kong.

2. [+2,401, -53] Seeing this doll makes Hong Kong feel so close to home even though it's far away... I hope they're not hurt

3. [+2,190, -33] It must belong to a student and yet she was out there fighting in the streets for democracy. I hope she's safe and not hurt, something about this is heartbreaking ㅡㅡ

4. [+66, -0] All the idols supporting China need to be kicked out of our country.. How can they make money off of a democratic country while supporting socialism?? Especially Jackson, he's from Hong Kong himself, how can he do that? As a Korean, even I feel betrayed.

5. [+57, -1] I feel so sad.. we, as Koreans, know this feeling better than anyone else.

6. [+45, -0] So sad to see this doll on the floor..

7. [+45, -0] So upsetting.. I hope to find out whether the owner of this keychain is safe.

8. [+40, -0] Sigh, my heart ㅠ I hope she's safe

9. [+34, -0] Apparently she's only 17 years old... I wonder who's responsible for having this 17 year old out on the streets like this? My heart breaks.

10. [+34, -1] I wonder what Jungkook feels seeing this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I hope Hong Kong achieves democracy.. ㅠㅠ

11. [+29, -0] I'm choking up over a doll..

12. [+24, -0] This doll may have been left on the floor but I hope its owner is safe...
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I bought the same one to gift and the bunny charm doesn’t fall off that easily. I can’t imagine the amount of violence they used against a child. The image speaks volumes about the political violence being enacted.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread