MV BTOB Eunkwang- No One Knows MV (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
95
Reactions Received
654
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
vocals served, its so nice seeing him back from the army and releasing music right away
I'll patiently wait for BTOB full group comeback :sadcat:
A true vocal king :sanapray:
BTOB full comeback will kill the charts again lol. Digital powerhouses :sadcat:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
def ! we just need to wait :sadcat:
now only peniel left CUBE needs to let him release him first mini album
I'm not the biggest Peniel fan lol :wimwim:
But I do hope he gets the opportunity :sanapray:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I'm not a fan of the song but his voice is so beautiful!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm not a fan of the song but his voice is so beautiful!
I often find it hard to sit through a ballad lol. But yes I appreciated the vocals :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I often find it hard to sit through a ballad lol. But yes I appreciated the vocals :sanapray:
Same! I can literally count on 1 hand the number of ballads I actually love.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Same! I can literally count on 1 hand the number of ballads I actually love.
LMAO I remember last year when Chen released his album. And it was a ballad :wimwim:
And then I go to the B sides.
And they're all ballads :wimwim::jisoosmh::nayeonisdone:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
LMAO I remember last year when Chen released his album. And it was a ballad :wimwim:
And then I go to the B sides.
And they're all ballads :wimwim::jisoosmh::nayeonisdone:
I mean, I still listen to them when they come one because I love his voice but there's really only so much I can handle so I can't say I listen to Chen's music often. His OSTs are better than his solo music so at least I can hear is voice elsewhere. But I really wish he would try something else that's not a ballad. His voice would suit rock so much!
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean, I still listen to them when they come one because I love his voice but there's really only so much I can handle so I can't say I listen to Chen's music often. His OSTs are better than his solo music so at least I can hear is voice elsewhere. But I really wish he would try something else that's not a ballad. His voice would suit rock so much!
Yeah I kept hearing it could be rock, and I hoped it be just anything but ballads. Maybe 1 ballad and others of different style to have that diversity lol. Imagine sitting through a full ballad album I can't :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really missed his voice so much
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread