Video BTS asks fans not to come to say goodbye (1 Viewer)

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,379
Reactions Received
41,053
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
238,208
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Well, they’re literally begging for fans to let them peacefully join the army and let other people to say goodbye to their sons/brothers/loves/friends, too.
They said this is their last request, but I’m sure “fans” won’t listen.:joshmeh:
I never understood why is it necessary to share idols’ enlistment places. Like, if they share it, ofc, there will be delulu fans who will go there and ruin the guys (both idols and non-idols) last moments with their families.
Anyway, I hope the chaos wouldn’t be as much as expected.:sanapray:

@ARMY
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
well, I, for one, will listen. I admit I was confused and shocked by the thread title bc who wouldn't want people to say goodbye, wish them well, etc. but now that I saw the tweet, it makes sense. This is the last time they'll see their families and loved ones for upwards of eighteen months, or maybe even two years, and the last thing they need is attention from fans during this time of enlistment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and it saddens me that this is even necessary to say. It should go without saying - common sense!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,399
Reactions Received
55,167
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,366
there will always be some fans who don't listen
just as there will always be some fans who do but as usual we never hear about the "good fans"

the silent majority is often drowned out by the vocal minority
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
it's sad that they actually have to make this clear.....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread