Performance BTS Black Swan MMA 2020 + Full Performance (1 Viewer)

Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I would die for black swan omG
This performance was amazing, I am q u a k i n g
They way Jungkook lifted Jimin, amazing -beautiful :sj_weary:
Ugh and the wATER??! yESS How did they all disappear like that and come back how ksdgks
When will they drop the orchestral version!!!?!?!??!?!
The back up dancers even!! AHHHH
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I would die for black swan omG
This performance was amazing, I am q u a k i n g
They way Jungkook lifted Jimin, amazing -beautiful :sj_weary:
Ugh and the wATER??! yESS How did they all disappear like that and come back how ksdgks
When will they drop the orchestral version!!!?!?!??!?!
The back up dancers even!! AHHHH

YO SAME

I MEAN I ALREADY SIMPED FOR BLACK SWAN AS IT WAS

AND THEN THEY DID THIS

I FELT SO ATTACKED

IN THE BEST WAY

sorry, I'll stop shouting.

maybe.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: uhgr8
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
YO SAME

I MEAN I ALREADY SIMPED FOR BLACK SWAN AS IT WAS

AND THEN THEY DID THIS

I FELT SO ATTACKED

IN THE BEST WAY

sorry, I'll stop shouting.

maybe.
Black Swan is eeevveerrryyytthhhiinnngggg :sj_weary:
uGHH I need to watch it again, I'm watching it again omG
also ON!!??!??! Those lOOKS THOUGH!!! And I love that they gave the drum line matching red eye-shadow, that was a cool touch lol
The whole performance I was just thinking.. Even though Yoongi is missing, he gets to be the proof that BTS sings live -and honestly I love that for him :haylul:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
That Black Swan stage was stunning! All I could literally think of was "wow".
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread