Appreciation BTS BLACK SWAN MV IS OUT (1 Viewer)

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,398
Reactions Received
53,169
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,316
Gender
Female
They weren’t there before???? Shame! Shame! Shame!
well, excuse meee but it is not my fault that there was a third person who was trying to get in between from time to time! cough*Jin*cough*
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Y'ALL.

I didn't think I could love this song more, but I dooooooo. I'm gonna being coming back to this damn video all the time now, why they do this?
And Jimin. JIMIN. @MrsJimin is gonna be a sister wife, I'm telling you. (j/k, don't kill me, but for real though).
This was excellent and whoever directed the video and did the editing needs a raise. Several raises.

I love this over 9000 :sadcat:
 
  • Angry
Reactions: Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Y'ALL.

I didn't think I could love this song more, but I dooooooo. I'm gonna being coming back to this damn video all the time now, why they do this?
And Jimin. JIMIN. @MrsJimin is gonna be a sister wife, I'm telling you. (j/k, don't kill me, but for real though).
This was excellent and whoever directed the video and did the editing needs a raise. Several raises.

I love this over 9000 :sadcat:
Go stream the mv instead of barging into my marriage :blegh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
omg its really good
I was so surprised

bighit really spoils us with content :lazypotato:
i didnt expect the mv at all but thank god we got it :sj_weary: where would i be without that jimin scene
 
  • Love
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ok all i have to say is that some how all the member have got hotter in this mv except V
cause V just Sexy in my mind and jin and.............U know what all the vocalist got sexyer in this song the only rapper who did was suga cause of the sparkle or what ever was on his suite. let not forget j hope and Rm there part went HOMERUN
*i don't know why but v always sexy to me* *i'm to young to be say this T^T i'm 13 call a guy older than me sexy T^T i'm sorry mom ahhhhhh i just had to point it out*

 
  • Love
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
This gif is killing me softly :lisalaugh:
I can hear his voice and everything, smh

Ahem, but as to what you said, yes. I say this every comeback, but the glow-up is real.
(Thinking about their debut selves compared to now, lol)
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Soleski
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
This gif is killing me softly :lisalaugh:
I can hear his voice and everything, smh

Ahem, but as to what you said, yes. I say this every comeback, but the glow-up is real.
(Thinking about their debut selves compared to now, lol)
ikr i watch the movie so i can like hear his voice I WAS JUST LIKE I GOT TOO
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AmysTeri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread