- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
hey its BTS i'm sure you want to be tagged for BTS stuffok I wasn't joking when I said you are annoying :kermit: just posted a thread about this and boom, tag
I WANT TO POST BTS STUFFhey its BTS i'm sure you want to be tagged for BTS stuff![]()
I didn't even watch the MV yet to post that thread and I was literally 30 seconds late...then be faster than me![]()
use reddit and you might be faster than meI didn't even watch the MV yet to post that thread and I was literally 30 seconds late...
nevermind, gonna cry in my corner, don't tag me anymoreuse reddit and you might be faster than me![]()
well no more BTS content for you thennevermind, gonna cry in my corner, don't tag me anymore
don't worry, I know everything BTS related and real ARMYs tag mewell no more BTS content for you then![]()
good for you thendon't worry, I know everything BTS related and real ARMYs tag me
Does your mind hate youIs my mind playing with me or does this actually have Halsey singing lines?
I don't get it?Does your mind hate you
You think your mind hates you enough to imagine Halsey singing? Bleh HalseyI don't get it?
Oh I don't mind Halsey's singing voice, I'm just not into her woke tumblr girl schtick. Upon checking though, she did get more lines compared to the original version.You think your mind hates you enough to imagine Halsey singing? Bleh Halsey
Oh I don't mind Halsey's singing voice, I'm just not into her woke tumblr girl schtick. Upon checking though, she did get more lines compared to the original version.