MV BTS (방탄소년단) - '작은 것들을 위한 시 (Boy With Luv) feat. Halsey' Official MV ('ARMY With Luv' ver.) (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
ok I wasn't joking when I said you are annoying :kermit: just posted a thread about this and boom, tag
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon and Myco

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Hotties !!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon and Myco

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
then be faster than me :seokeyes::pepesmug:
I didn't even watch the MV yet to post that thread and I was literally 30 seconds late...
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon and Myco

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: Pigeon and Myco

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
well no more BTS content for you then :pepesmug:
don't worry, I know everything BTS related and real ARMYs tag me
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Is my mind playing with me or does this actually have Halsey singing lines?
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Jimimis and Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: Myco
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You think your mind hates you enough to imagine Halsey singing? Bleh Halsey
Oh I don't mind Halsey's singing voice, I'm just not into her woke tumblr girl schtick. Upon checking though, she did get more lines compared to the original version.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and Jimimis
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Oh I don't mind Halsey's singing voice, I'm just not into her woke tumblr girl schtick. Upon checking though, she did get more lines compared to the original version.
:pandahappy: Now I know which version I like better
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread