News BTS 'Burn the stage' Official Trailer (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship


Guess who's gonna watch the movie from home because the movie is not gonna air in my country :cry: looks amazing tho​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Oof you lucky tho xD I signed for a petition as well but... no luck
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I probably won't go see it in theaters tbh~ but only because I'd rather not go by myself to the theater and my kpop friends are in other states. Can't wait to see it otherwise, though.

THAT PUPPY AND HOBI. I DIED.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Ok, I just found out it s gonna be released in my country as well, but only in Bucharest and I can’t go TT
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wicked

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread