New MV BTS drops more concept photos for ‘Butter’ CD Version (2 Viewers)

Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm really looking forward to this Ed Sheeran produced B-side, hopefully he brings out a certain side of BTS I personally haven't seen in awhile. It would be great for their enlarged fandom and i-audience to experience that side of BTS as well.

Not gonna lie I don't get why they didn't just release Butter as a CD the first time along with already including this Ed Sheeran B-side. Seems like a way to create more hype over essentially the same product, re-chart with it as well and most importantly make extra cash on the same product. Like I always say BH knows how to work a fandom and hype better then any other company.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread