News BTS is back (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hope they caught up on all their much needed rest, honestly I kind of wish it would have been longer for them but I’m still happy they were able to relax a little.

:pandalove: :pandalove:
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
Guess who's back, back, back
Back again-gain-gain
Bangtan's back, back, back
Tell a friend, friend, friend...

\o/ Funky fresh, dressed to impress, ready to party--

Okay, I'm just feeling old today, excuse my lameness.

Anyway, for real? lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Thank god I was gonna die of boredom
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I was hoping their break would last for more than 1 month but I'm excited to see them again. I missed them! Does this make me a hypocrite 😧
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Damn their vacation is over already wow
But oh well, Bon voyage season 4 would be so nice :sj_weary:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread