I saw "#RestWellBTS" trending on twitter and thought something bad happened. Good thing it was just them literally taking a break lol
Yep, this year and 2018 as well, was crazy for them. I still think we are going to get a new album this year. Maybe october or november. I am really excitedI was waiting for this moment to come as much as I wanted them to continue with another comeback, but they deserve the rest in so many ways![]()
I do have the same feeling, that they might have a comeback at the end of this year or maybe early next year, before Jin's enlistment - you know, that one more group comeback before those long enlistments start taking over for the next couple of yearsYep, this year and 2018 as well, was crazy for them. I still think we are going to get a new album this year. Maybe october or november. I am really excited
The hype is gonna be crazy.
JinI do have the same feeling, that they might have a comeback at the end of this year or maybe early next year, before Jin's enlistment - you know, that one more group comeback before those long enlistments start taking over for the next couple of years
And yes, I think the hype will get bigger![]()
JinI am going to miss him so much
![]()
sameI will miss his dad jokes and laughs![]()
Yeah - I can't even imagine thatsame
imagine a bts run ep without him![]()