Teaser BTS 'Map of the Soul: 7 ' 2nd concept pictures (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I don't know what I was expecting but I certainly was not expecting this :sj_weary:

BTS make incredible hot fallen angels :sj_weary::sj_weary:
IKR :sj_weary: If this means to go to hell... well yes please:rosesmug:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
There is definitely a link with Wings and BS&T.
Hmm I didn't think about this but yeah, it might be true
They are definitely going for a darker concept, opposite to BWL
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Jungkook is hurting me in ways I never thought I could be hurt and lemme tell u it feels amazing :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::jenniesmug:
I know the feeling :jenniesmug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Only if they talk and show about angles who look good as this *fan myself* then maybe i would read the bible
:sippinthetea::taemsip::irenecrazy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread