- Joined
- 30 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,067
- Reactions Received
- 15,900
- Location
- 𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Squoosh ♡
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- they / them
- Ship
- Wreck
I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOWOH HOOO i see you’ve finally fallen for his charms??everyone looking like a whole meal in that pic IS THAT GREY JIN? :llama_panic:and blue tae wow
I AM MISSING OUT ON SOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I CANT SEE THE PICTURESSSSSSSI KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW
five course freaking BUFFETS omfg blue taehyung plan my funeral girl
WHY NOT?I AM MISSING OUT ON SOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I CANT SEE THE PICTURESSSSSSS
I AM MISSING OUT ON SOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I CANT SEE THE PICTURESSSSSSS
Here, will twitter work?I AM MISSING OUT ON SOOO MUCH RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I CANT SEE THE PICTURESSSSSSS
If she's on a school thing, neither will work. The screenshots are crappy, but hopefully she sees them. If the Twitter ones work, that's even betterHere, will twitter work?
Both worked thanks!Here, will twitter work?