News BTS MOTS 7 debuts in USA with 400k+ copies sold (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
With no bundles, I must emphasize



Lee Soo Man be spending sleepless nights in his plush apartment rn scratching his unwashed head, trynna come up with ways how Super M can break those numbers

There are several ways how he can achieve this

1. Enter in to a business deal with Starbucks. For every Starbucks sold in US, a Super M album will be given free. If the customer refuses, the sold starbucks snatched from em hands & amount refunded.

2. Convince YG to buy 200k Super M albums
from US with the fund allocated by the company for the next Blackpink comeback. That way at the shareholders meeting he can show the fund empty & explain how he can't give em a comeback.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
SuperM has so much power theyre still talked about months after their debut :maheart: Kings
I don’t know what I would fear most in that scenario, the fanfiction or the rabid rants of fans foaming at the mouth.

probably the fanfiction.

edit: @Vikki, I meant to quote @maruif
I'm gonna go to bed -.-
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Eh SuperM released the Better music, those ridiculous auto-tunes in BTS album make my ears bleed... I don't understand how can anybody listen to that and not shoot themselves in the face.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread